Friends of mine introduced me to the work of Wild Futures some time ago, and I am proud to be able to support their work through the ‘adopt a monkey’ scheme. The welfare and conservation work that Wild Futures’ undertake is both valuable and inspiring
- Lovely sunshine today at the Sanctuary, Chanel has been busy- she finished finding all the treats in this... http://t.co/RUPN7Y0zsW
- Lovely sunshine today at the Sanctuary, Chanel has been busy- she finished finding all the treats in this... http://t.co/HxocumccTx
- We wanted to share this good news to start the weekend! El Gran Simacache is home to many primate species- more... http://t.co/dSTfu8Mxlt
- Happy weekend everyone! From nosey Gizzie, the rescued capuchin monkey, and the Wild Futures team :) http://t.co/q5T3JUc3dz
- #ThrowbackThursday! Young Banjo has grown a lot in the past couple of years!