Are you passionate about primates? Could you help to raise funds and awareness to support Wild Futures work?
Join our team of Young Ambassadors today!
The Wild Futures Young Ambassador Scheme encourages young people to actively participate in the work of Wild Futures, engage with the public and inspire other young people, whilst developing an understanding of fundraising and the work and aims of Wild Futures.
Young Ambassadors are able to undertake a variety of roles including fundraising in schools, assisting with Wild Futures’ events, holding a collection or taking part in a sponsored activity.
Why become a Young Ambassador for Wild Futures?
As a Wild Futures Young Ambassador you will receive:
- Regular contact and support from a member of the fundraising team
- A range of opportunities to participate in the work of Wild Futures
- Support to develop your public speaking and leadership skills
- Fundraising materials and resources
You will also have the opportunity to:
- Get involved in the work of Wild Futures
- Gain valuable work experience in the field of fundraising
- Develop leadership and communication skills
- Meet other young people in the Young Ambassador network
- Help to protect primates and their habitats worldwide
Interested in becoming a Young Ambassador for Wild Futures?
Anybody aged 16 and under can become a Young Ambassador for Wild Futures. Give the fundraising team a ring on 0844 272 1271 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more!