Become an Ambassador for Wild Futures
Our Ambassador scheme is for people who want to go the extra mile to help raise funds for Wild Futures by organising fundraising activities, representing Wild Futures in their local area and helping to engage people with the work and aims of our charity.
Could you be an Ambassador for Wild Futures?
There are lots of different ways in which you can make a difference and support Wild Futures, here are a few suggestions:
- Organise a fundraising event; from a coffee morning to a jungle party – the opportunities are endless!
- Set up a small fundraising group or committee with friends, family or colleagues
- Encourage people to support our campaign to end the trade of primates as pets
- Give short talks or presentations to groups in your area about the work and aims of Wild Futures and The Monkey Sanctuary
- Distribute collection tins to shops, cafes, restaurants etc. in your local community
- Hold or help at a street or supermarket collection in your area
- Research any charity of the year or fundraising support opportunities in your area
- Source auction or raffle prizes for our supporter events
- Take part in an organised event to raise funds for Wild Futures
We do not expect every Ambassador to do all of the above; just doing one or two things can really help. The depth of your involvement as an Ambassador is completely up to you.
Examples of fundraising by some of our Ambassadors
Daisy, a volunteer at The Monkey Sanctuary, combined her love of monkeys and art by setting up an online charity art auction in aid of Wild Futures. She called upon her artistic friends to make, paint and craft, and eventually there were over 30 unique pieces in the auction, all made by people who had volunteered their time and were willing to give 100% of the profits to Wild Futures.
Robin, a long time supporter and adopter, took part in his local Santa fun run with his mum Claire. They both had lots of fun whilst raising valuable funds for Wild Futures in the process!
Our commitment to you
Wild Futures is dedicated to supporting its Ambassadors as much as possible. Ambassadors can contact us at any time for advice and support, and we can provide various resources to aid fundraising events as needed.
Join the team today!
Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss how you can get involved now.
Your support will make a huge difference in help us to protect primates and habitats worldwide.